SHO (super high output) lighting system which utilizes parallel lamp fixtures is more efficient than competitive lighting systems and provides up to 50 percent more light out- put.
Engine-generator package includes an 1800 rpm liquid-cooled diesel engine coupled to a 6-kw generator. Engine requires oil changes at 200-hour intervals. Indirect injection provides low engine noise level.
Captive tower latch and self-locking stabilizers eliminate need for trouble- some pins.
- Kohler KDW1003 (13.4 HP)
- 1800 rpm liquid-cooled diesel
- 12 volt electric start
- Displacement: 62.7 cu. in. (1028 cc)
- Alternator: 30 amp, 12-volt
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: .46 gal/hr (1.70 L/hr at 73% load)
- Fuel capacity: 30 gallon
- Oil sump capacity: 2.55 U.S. qt. (2.41 L)
- Low oil pressure, high temperature automatic shutoff
- Glow plug cold start system
- Frame: Formed, welded steel
- Heavy-duty enclosure with impact-resistant rust-proof molded poly lift up “gull wing” doors for full service access
- Fenders: Dent and rust resistant rotational molded
- Adjustable height, reversible combination two inch ball/3 inch pintle towing hitch
- Stop / Turn / Tail Lights
- Forklift pockets: Standard
- Four-point outrigger design
- Tower center-mounted between two
- retractable side outriggers, rear jack and tongue jack
- Remains operational in wind gusts
- up to 65 mph (104.59 kph)
- Alternator: 7.5 kw alternator, 60 Hz, 1 phase
- Circuits: Hard-wired electrical
- Ballast: Easily serviceable, removable
- plug-in assemblies
- 120 volt, 20 amp, duplex convenience outlet
- Ground Rod
If you need lighting for your work zone, construction area, or field, please contact us for rental rates.